Historic Huguenot Street

Historic Huguenot Street preserves the village created by a small group of Huguenot refugees who founded New Paltz. This 10-acre National Historic Landmark District includes a Visitor Center, seven original historic stone houses dating from the early 1700s, a reconstructed 1717 Huguenot church, exhibit and program spaces, archaeological sites and a buriel ground that dates to the very first settlers. The DuBois Fort Visitor Center is open seven days a week 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tour, interpretations and special programs offered year-round. 

88 Huguenot St.
New Paltz
845-255-1889 or 845-255-1660